- Who: Everybody is invited!
- What: A workshop, wherein we’ll learn how to combine LEDs with textiles
- Where: At kwartzlab, of course!
- When: Saturday, April 13, 1-4pm
Why: Because everybody should be able to make blinken lights.
kwartzlab Members: $10 | Non-Members: $15
- Fees include all project materials.
- Pre-registration is required, and space is limited to 10, so sign-up soon!
- To pre-register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronics aren’t just for geeks anymore! Learn how to add lights or sounds to your textile-based project, without picking up a soldering iron.
In this beginner’s level workshop, we will embellish a simple embroidery project with LEDs. Learn how to make a battery holder & push button out of textiles, and then sew everything together into a working electronic circuit. Basic embroidery skills are recommended, although not required.