A crafty, nommy, occassionally geeky blog-thing.
- hail the size of golf balls and glorious, sunny 22 degrees, on the same day!
- rural Japan really is all hostess clubs and pachinko parlours
- C & I both got petted by a crazy old guy at the bus station
- once the hostess of a lovely little sushi bar found out we were from Canada, she showered us with free coffee, delicious sliced tomatoes, and photos of her daughter (who now lives in Cape Breton)
- the coffee flavoured “secret sauce” gelatine is not, in fact, meant to be put on pizza